top of page

In The Mix with Intermix

Public·19 members

[[STREAM=](((] Argentina U-23 v Paraguay U-23 live stream 08/02/2024

Follow the live scores of Brazil U23 vs Paraguay U23 in the CONMEBOL Pre-Olympic Tournament on OneFootball.

Brazil U-23 vs Argentina U-23 Live Score and Live Stream Brazil U-23 are playing Argentina U-23 at the South America Qualification, Final Group of Olympic Games on February 10. The match will kick off 23:00 UTC. He won't, though, be tapping into his dad's vast football expertise for some words of inspiration. You've heard my dad do interviews… he's not the most talkative person," says Paul. He's been over to Miami a couple of times. He likes the golf and lying on the beach - you can just see him getting redder and redder. Media playback is not supported on this device Sir Kenny Dalglish: Scotland great says knighthood is 'a wee bit embarrassing' 'I'm proud of dad, but stand on my own two feet'Paul's playful tone turns serious when the conversation moves on to comparisons with his father, who is Scotland's most capped player and enjoyed a trophy-laden career with Celtic and Liverpool, where he won three European Cups. Match Highlights: 2' - Leipzig hit the post and Lloris makes a superb stop. Angelino is played through on the left of the penalty area but his effort is blocked by Lloris's legs onto the post. Great save from Gulasci. Lo Celso played a beautiful ball to Bergwijn who turned onto his right foot but the Leipzig keeper was equal to it. Sociedad have lost five of their 17 matches this season and have been beaten three times from nine outings on the road, so their status as favourites for this Sunday's game is questionable as there is no guarantee that they will replicate last weekend's performance against the champions. The debate around his suitability for Everton is a valid one, but it is hard to question or criticise owner Farhad Moshiri for pulling off this undoubted coup. It is a show of ambition by Moshiri. He has handed Ancelotti a lucrative long-term contract and will also back him heavily in the transfer market. It could light up Goodison Park. Moshiri's reign has been disappointing so far, but he deserves huge credit for refusing to accept second best when such an outstanding candidate suddenly appeared on the market at the same time he was seeking a new manager. I watched Brondby in a friendly tournament this winter break playing mostly against a reserve side of Slavia Prague and they had a dozen of clear scoring chances in a game which they won really easy with 2-0 in the end but they could have well added some more goals on the scoring board in that one also could have conceded as their defense is really not that great reason why they are so low at this moment in the league table in Denmark and fighting to end the normal season inside the top 6 places. ~#[Live@sTReAMs]$Argentina U23 vs Paraguay U23 Live 1:47:37Argentina U23 vs Paraguay U23 Live free : Watch the game between Peru U23 vs Argeintain U23 in the CONMEBOL Pre-Olympic.Homeapi Office WPS - · 3 hours ago I'm really hungry to learn and I try to learn from them every day and I just want to be the best that I can be. I'm trying to sponge all the information I can get. I will keep working hard until that England call comes, if it was easy everyone would be there so I'll just work hard and do all that I can. I feel that perhaps stopping the entire league would have been the fair thing to do," said Roma's director of sport Gianluca Petrachi. Napoli coach Gennaro Gattuso agreed. Either everyone plays, or nobody," he said. It makes no sense to play some games today and others on May 13 because situations change. Cagliari vs Sampdoria predictions in our match preview for this Serie A clash. Can the surprise Champions League contenders secure another three points? Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. Marcus Rashford says Manchester United are only showing "half of what we can do" following their Carabao Cup semi-final first-leg defeat on Tuesday. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side lost 3-1 to rivals Manchester City and have now lost seven of their past 10 home matches against their local rivals. United have lost two and drawn one of their three fixtures in 2020. We need to keep fighting to find that extra percentage that will win us games," Rashford, 22, said. The Tottenham striker has been absent since New Year's Day with a torn hamstring sustained in his club's defeat to Southampton and there had been fears that he may not feature again this season. However, he believes that he will be fit enough for the tournament this summer barring "something pretty drastic" occurring in the meantime. No-one was making anything happen, and it helped the opposition by slowing the game down. I still think Spurs will beat Bournemouth, though. After seeing them lose five in a row, it is hard to back Bournemouth to get anything, anywhere, at the moment. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Joel's prediction: Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe was being talked about as a future Arsenal manager at one point, but it is not going well for him at the moment. Werder Bremen are set to host Mainz this Tuesday evening in the German Bundesliga. This game will be a meeting between the Bundesliga's 14th and 15th placed teams, respectively. We expect both of these teams to see this Tuesday's game as an opportunity to earn an important three points, as both teams attempt to avoid relegation. Football, South America: Paraguay U23 live scores, results, Paraguay page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Regensburg will be in the field with the away team Number and this game we have given this two teams an under of 4.5 total goals as looking at the last game this two teams have meet they have not recorded an over of 4.5 total goals making us to be very sure with this prediction Still a long way to go. Manchester United play today but are in great form. Their impactful acquisitions in January have given them a nice spring in their step. They are going to challenge. So there are quite a few teams, I don't have to name them all. It looks a small cushion as I sit here now but I don't feel that way. The exact score earns 40 points. LAWRO'S PREDICTIONSAll kick-offs 15:00 GMT unless stated. WEDNESDAY, 1 JANUARY Brighton v Chelsea (12:30 GMT)Brighton fans might think I've suddenly fallen out of love with them but I haven't. They're going to be absolutely fine this season but I feel Chelsea have a better side and are decent on the road. Chelsea were good in their last game as they came from behind to win against Arsenal. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Newcastle United 1, Chelsea 0. Goal!Posted at 90'+4' Goal! Newcastle United 1, Chelsea 0. Isaac Hayden (Newcastle United) header from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Allan Saint-Maximin with a cross following a corner. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Newcastle United. Conceded by Andreas Christensen. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Michy Batshuayi (Chelsea). 11 of the teams 19 games have seen both teams finding the net and in recent weeks 80% of their games have seen over 2.5 goals. The side score 1.52 goals per game on average and concede 1.26, meaning there should be goals in this match. You might have to play behind closed doors to fulfil the contracts for the broadcasters, otherwise they're not going to pay up and that could mean hundreds of millions of pounds. You may even have to play three matches a week to get them done," Dyke told The Times. I can see if you are a Norwich fan or of a team like West Ham, you might be delighted if the season was cancelled. PGetty Images The signature element of Chelsea’s season has been the emergence of a talented young crop of players with world domination on their minds. Tammy Abraham, Mason Mount, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Fiyako Tomori and Reece James. Frank Lampard must feel like Simon Cowell after he created One Direction. Much of that was down to Tielemans. Even though the visitors had an extra man in central midfield, they could not get near the excellent Belgian. That led to Wilder making a triple substitution as John Lundstram, John Fleck and Lys Mousset replaced Sander Berge, Ben Osborn and the ineffective McGoldrick. With eight games left to play they had already scored more league goals than they did all last season and all the season before. It was a powerhouse few months, all of it orchestrated by Neil Lennon, who has made Brendan Rodgers a distant memory, and Scott Brown, who couldn't be described as Celtic's most talented player but could absolutely be described as their most important. His leadership, his relentless driving of standards, is one of the things that separated Celtic from Rangers. The team have kept two clean sheets in those last two games, their first of the season, and head coach Ernie Merrick will be keen to find another clean sheet as they look to keep the run going. They’ve had a few more problems in the final third, only managing to score more than once in one game, their 2-0 win over Western Sydney Wanderers last weekend. In their first century of Premier League appearances, only Alan Shearer scored more. Salah's latest goal - a crisp, low finish from the edge of the penalty area - means he has now found the net more often in his first 100 matches in England than Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero, ex-Manchester United forward Ruud van Nistelrooy and former Anfield favourite Fernando Torres. BookingPosted at 65' Gerard Piqué (Barcelona) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 65' Foul by Gerard Piqué (Barcelona). Posted at 65' Borja Mayoral (Levante) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 64' Hand ball by Rúben Vezo (Levante). Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Game for the 14th round of Ligue 1 in France with PSG facing Lille in a contest that will take place this Friday. PSG is once again the main contender to win the title and it seems quite unlikely that any other team will be able to prevent them from winning another title. Lille is a competitive team and should create some problems to PSG here and we can't see this ending with a high scoring affair since both teams have a great defense. For that reason, we will take the Under 3.5 goals as the best line to bet. Thursday's discussions will include medical and operational plans for the resumption of games, as well as player eligibility issues. The matchday operations plans include strict limits on those allowed into stadiums, with the finalised figure understood to be about 300. There will be certain zones of a ground, including the tunnel and pitchside, where further restrictions on capacity are placed. The hygiene standards will include corner flags, goalposts, substitution boards and match balls being disinfected before and after each fixture. Can they do it? Yes. I think the Baggies will field a weakened team for this tie, which will obviously help the Magpies - but I am not exactly expecting a Newcastle goal glut. Lawro's prediction: 0-1Filly's prediction: 0-1WEDNESDAYLeicester v BirminghamPremier League (3rd)vChampionship (15th)Who did they beat?4R: Brentford (C) A4R: Coventry (L1) Hr pens3R: Wigan (C) H3R: Blackburn (C) HBirmingham are unbeaten for 10 games in the Championship and their big striker Lukas Jutkiewicz is a handful up front. I think that odds will be smaller in the morning so I will take this bet few hours earlier. So, this is a match from Indonesia and I believe that we will see here at least three goals, maybe even more than that. So, I will just believe to tradition here, because this rivals are last year played two matches in who was 1-2 and 2-2, while in last six official duels, Borneo and Persela are played even five times with three or more goals. Probably will be same and this time, so I will bet on that here, it is ok. To go up against a manager I respect so much from my playing days and for everything he's done in the game, and win, that obviously feels good," Lampard said. Even if we had anything on the line during the heat of the 90 minutes, which we didn't, it wouldn't change that. What Jose's done in his career and did for me as a player, means I have respect forever for him on that one. Cagliari will play against Sampdoria again and this time they face in Copa Italia. Before 3 days we saw a great match between these two teams where Cagliari won that match 4-3 in the last minutes when it was 1-3 for Sampdoria. Cagliari is in a great form and is making a great season until now and I think maybe they want to concetrate in Serie A. After so many games in high performance maybe the coach will play with the players that don't have enough minutes until now in this season. I expect a Sampdoria win here. I don't think that Cagliari will make the same performance. Football is full with surprises but however I'm for a win of Sampdoria here. Draw no Bet is a good option and I'm trying it. With something riding on all but one of the final 12 matches of the Championship season, it was always likely to be a rollercoaster ride to the finish. But what happened over the course of a remarkable couple of hours on Wednesday will live long in the memory. Here's a round up of how things went. PromotedLeeds & West Brom Baggies boss Slaven Bilic was drenched in fizz at full-timeThree teams remained in the race to join champions Leeds in the automatic promotion places. That result spelt the end of Niko Kovac's 16-month reign, Flick appointed interim boss before signing a new contract until 2023 in April. And Bayern have flourished under the 55-year-old former Germany assistant. This result means they have taken 58 points from a possible 66, yet their season is far from over. Bayern Munich's players wore red T-shirts after full-time with the number eight on them to mark the club winning the Bundesliga between 2013 and 2020While Bayern have progressed to the final of the German Cup, where they will meet Bayer Leverkusen on 4 July in Berlin, the five-time champions of Europe are still in the Champions League and are well placed to reach the quarter-finals after establishing a 3-0 lead over Chelsea in the first leg of their last-16 tie. All that with legendary Dutch goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar - Manchester United's spot-kick hero in the 2008 Champions League final and now Ajax's CEO - in the crowd. Not a bad effort for a last-minute substitute - but he isn't the first goalkeeper to be brought on specifically for penalties. Doing a Tim Krul' The substitution that shocked the 2014 World CupIndeed Reiziger isn't even the first Dutchman brought on specifically for penalties. He was constantly linked with Manchester United, although Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is in charge now and has the backing of the club's board. Pochettino would also interest Real Madrid should they decide to change from Zinedine Zidane while Paris St-Germain are also admirers, although Thomas Tuchel is currently at the helm there. Bayern Munich is a major job on the market after the sacking of Niko Kovac in early November. England captain Harry Kane has joined forces with Leyton Orient by sponsoring their shirts next season and donating the space to three good causes. Tottenham striker Kane, 26, made his senior debut for Orient in 2011. The club's home strip will carry a message of thanks to frontline workers tackling the coronavirus pandemic. Mental health charity Mind and Haven House Children's Hospice will have their logos on Orient's two change shirts as part of the deal. Before, I used to beat myself up," he said. Merson was capped 21 times by England between 1991 and 1998 and scored 78 goals in 327 games for Arsenal. He previously spoke about his gambling addiction in March 2019. Writing in his Daily Star column, Merson added: "When I see this weekend's FA Cup games kicking off a minute later I will remember that time when things got dark and think: 'Thank god that's not how I feel any more. I will try with over 3 in this match from Dutch elite league and that is pretty real and ok for me, but we will see what will happen. So, VVV Venlo is have problems with defense this season, and they are team who is in last eight matches, won just one point. In last two matches, they are lost 0-3 and 1-6, so they are really in problems here. Twente, on the other side, is team who is won in last three of four matches, and they are closer to win. Over is ok and I will try that. Twente have only won one of their last five league games and Vitesse haven’t won any of their last five Eredivisie, and the hosts have only won three of their eight home games this season while the visitors have avoided defeat in half of their away games. Twente average 1.38 points per home game and Vitesse average 1.25 points per away game, which only adds further weight to our prediction for a draw on Saturday. Of course, it’s a new thing for the team to play without Harry, without a striker,” Mourinho said. We tried to give them the mobility of Son and Lucas, but it was not easy. We played with six attacking players without a striker. We have what we have and we stick with them. The boys did what they can, you cannot transform Lucas or Son into a No9 like Harry Kane. Everton also held informal talks with Unai Emery after he was sacked by Arsenal but that has gone no further at this stage, while Bournemouth's Eddie Howe has admirers in the Goodison Park boardroom. Ferguson, who will be assisted again at the weekend by coaches John Ebbrell and Francis Jeffers and goalkeeper coach Alan Kelly, made an impressive impact in his opening fixture in charge. The Blues came into the game against Chelsea having lost their previous three games, including a 5-2 thrashing in the Merseyside derby by Liverpool.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page